Kmart Wishing Tree Appeal celebrates 30 years of helping those in need10 Nov 2017
On Wednesday 15 November, Kmart will officially kick off it's 30th year of the Kmart Wishing Tree Appeal together with The Salvation Army.
With more than 2.9 million Australians currently living in poverty, Australia's largest and longest running Christmas gift Appeal will once again support children, adults, seniors and families who are unable to afford gifts at Christmas and beyond.
To date, the Appeal has collected more than eight million gifts and everyone is encouraged to dig deep and help celebrate 30 years of the Appeal by giving in store or online.
Get involved in the Appeal by:
1. Placing a gift under the Wishing Tree at any Kmart store nationally*
2. Adding a little extra to your transaction by clicking the Wishing Tree logo on the self-serve checkouts
3. Dropping your spare change in a coin collection box at any register
4. Taking a bauble tag off the Wishing Tree and scan the barcode at any register to contribute
5. Giving online at kmart.com.au/wishingtree
* Gifts do not need to be purchased from Kmart nor do they need to be wrapped.